Terms of Service (TOS)
Changes and/or additions to the terms of service are possible at any time without prior notice. You are agreeing to the latest terms of service through the usage of the service instavouch provided by the InstaVouch UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
1 - Validity and definitions of terms
- The following Terms of service apply on all purchases between us, the InstaVouch UG (haftungsbeschränkt), and the consumer ('customer'), in the version valid at the time of the order.
- A consumer is any natural person who enters a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial or independent professional activity (section 13 German Civil Code).
2 - Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
- The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply on all orders made through the online shop on instavouch.com.
In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with
InstaVouch UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
CEO: Marvin Lindtke
Register Number: HRB 183251B
Register Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg Berlin
(Hereafter referred to as 'InstaVouch')
InstaVouch distributes digital and physical vouchers from various brand partners and other digital products ('goods').
- The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part. It is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods.
- By ordering the desired goods after the successful completion of the order procedure provided for this purpose, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet site where the customer's details are recorded and input errors can be corrected or the ordering process can be aborted by closing the web browser by pressing the 'Back' button contained in the web browser used by him after checking his details.
- We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated email ('Order confirmation'). InstaVouch accepts your offer with this email.
An order is made in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired product.
- Confirm the selection by clicking the button 'Add to cart'.
- Checking the details in the shopping cart and confirmation of the shopping cart by pressing the button 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- Log in to your account, if you have not already done so.
- Enter the needed shipping information and choose between possible shipping methods. Press 'Check Data' to confirm your information.
- Select the payment method and confirm the entry.
- Final overview of the order. Confirmation of the general terms and conditions and the right of withdrawal.
Binding dispatch of the order and debiting of the purchase amount from the selected payment method or deduction of the purchase amount against the account balance by clicking the button 'Buy'.
The exchange or the return of digital vouchers after clicking the opt-in 'I expressly agree to the execution of the contract before the expiry of the revocation period. I am aware that my right of revocation expires at the start of execution of the contract.' is not possible. The right of withdrawal applies to the exchange or return of physical voucher cards.
3 - Prices and delivery
- All amounts are in EURO. The stated prices are containing the VAT and all other price components. Possible service fees or shipping costs will be listed extra during the order. Digital vouchers, physical voucher cards and shipping costs are exempt from sales tax according to § 4 UStG.
- The customer agrees that the invoice for his order will be sent to his specified email address. It can also be downloaded from the order history. An invoice will also be enclosed with the physical voucher card shipments.
- Vouchers are generally sent by email to the customer. The voucher codes can also be resent from the order history. Physical gift cards will be sent via post. Shipping is only possible within Germany.
- Digital vouchers will be sent to the customer immediately after purchase unless otherwise stated. The delivery time for physical gift cards can be up to five working days.
4 - Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
5 - Copyright
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (section 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilising, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorised utilisation of copyrighted works is punishable (section 106 of the copyright law).
6 - Account balance and verification
- By topping up the account balance, the customer purchases an instavouch voucher, which is automatically credited to his account and can be used for paying subsequent orders. The account top-up creates an uncomplicated possibility of payment with e-money payment methods (e.g. Paysafecard).
- For topping up an unverified account, the monthly limit is 100.00 € according to § 25i Abs. 2 Nr. 2 KWG. We reserve the right to request a verification of the customer even before reaching the legally defined monthly top-up limit.
- The identification of a customer can be carried out by a verification via the verification page. The verification is carried out in compliance with the Money Laundering Act according to the 'Know Your Customer' principle.
- Even after the identification of the customer has been carried out, we reserve the right to restrict further transactions in case of conspicuous usage activities.
- Instavouch vouchers expire 3 years after issue at the end of the calendar year. Furthermore they cannot be transferred to other accounts or paid out in cash.
7 - Registration, deletion and suspension of a user account
- The customer assures and warrants that all data provided by him are true and complete.
- If the customer wishes to delete his account, he has to send an email via the contact button. His data will be completely deleted, as far as there is no obligation to keep this data. The deletion will be confirmed by email.
- Multiple registrations of a person under different email addresses are not allowed. In this case, all accounts will be immediately suspended.
8 - Disclaimer
- Accountability for content: The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per section 8 to 10 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG).
- Accountability for links: Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
9 - Cancellation policy
Scope of Revocation right
Excluded from the right of revocation is the conclusion of a contract in which you have expressly agreed to the following agreement: 'I expressly agree to the execution of the contract before the expiry of the revocation period. I am aware that my right of revocation expires at the start of execution of the contract.'
The following information on the right of withdrawal is therefore limited to the conclusion of contracts for the purchase of physical gift vouchers.
Right of revocation of the customer
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must provide us your name, address and, if available, telephone number and email address in a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post or email) about your decision to revoke from the contract. You can use the attached standard cancellation form, but it is not required.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. If a part of the purchase amount has been cleared with the account balance, it will automatically be credited to your account. It cannot be paid out to any other payment method. This amount cannot be paid out to any other payment method. Under no circumstances will you be charged for the reimbursement.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for testing the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Standard withdrawal form
Our model withdrawal form downloadable in PDF format: Download
In order to open the PDF file offered for download, you need an additional program, such as the Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge on the Internet. The current version of the Adobe Reader can be found here.
(Terms of Service updated May 2020)