Terms of Service (TOS)
Changes and/or additions to the terms of service are possible at any time without prior notice. You are agreeing to the latest terms of service through the usage of the service instavouch provided by the InstaVouch UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
1 - Validity and definitions of terms
- The following Terms of service apply on all purchases between us, the InstaVouch UG (haftungsbeschränkt), and the consumer, in the version valid at the time of the order.
- A consumer is any natural person who enters a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial or independent professional activity (section 13 German Civil Code).
2 - Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
- The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply on all orders made through the online shop on instavouch.
In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with
InstaVouch UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
CEO: Marvin Lindtke
Register Number: HRB 183251B
Register Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg Berlin
- InstaVouch sells almost entirely digital goods, more precisely vouchers.
- The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part. It is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods (in particular vouchers). By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
- When receiving an order via our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our online shop.
(hereafter referred to as 'InstaVouch')
An order on instavouch is made in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired voucher.
- Confirm the selection by clicking the button 'Add to cart'.
- Checking the details in the shopping cart and confirmation of the shopping cart by pressing the button 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- Log in to your account, if you have not already done so.
- Enter the needed shipping information and choose between possible shipping methods. Press 'Check Data' to confirm your information.
- Final review of the order. Agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Binding dispatch of the order and clearing with the account balance by clicking the button 'Order' or 'Buy'.
- The exchange or the return of vouchers after clicking the opt-in 'I expressly agree to the execution of the contract before the expiry of the revocation period. I am aware that my right of revocation expires at the start of execution of the contract.' is not possible.
The consumer can return to prior Websites with the 'back' button in his browser to correct his entered data. The order process will be also cancelled by closing the browser. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail ('Order confirmation'). InstaVouch accepts your offer with this e-mail.
3 - Prices and delivery
- The stated prices are containing the VAT and all other price components. Possible service fees or shipping costs will be listed extra during the order. The customer agrees that the invoice for his order will be sent to his specified e-mail address. It can also be downloaded from the order history.
- Vouchers are generally sent by e-mail to the customer. The voucher codes can also be resent from the order history. Physical Vouchers will be sent via post. The delivery costs are calculated during the order.
- The vouchers will be sent to the customer immediately after purchase unless otherwise stated. The delivery time for physical vouchers can be up to five working days.
4 - Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
5 - Copyright
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (section 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable ( section 106 of the copyright law).
6 - Conditions for the use of SMS payments (SMS-Web-Billing)
- By using SMS-Web-Billing, you also accept the terms and conditions of our partner.
- The SIM cards used to make use of SMS payments must be the property of the customer or the consent of the owner must be given.
- Currently only SIM cards with German numbers can be used for SMS payments.
- The monthly payment transactions are limited to 100€ for incompletely identified customers in accordance tosection 25i (2) No. 1 German Banking Act.
- In the event of the following abnormalities, InstaVouch reserves the right to suspend the customer's account without prior notice until the matter is resolved:
- If we get complaints or comments from the payment provider.
- If we believe that the orders could not come from the owner of the phone.
- Customers using SMS payments agree to these special conditions.
7 - Maximum account / giftcard balance
- When you top up your account, you are purchasing a giftcard for the selected amount that will be automatically added to your instavouch giftcard balance. The maximum instavouch giftcard balance for an account of an unidentified user is 100€ in compliance with the German Banking Act (section 25i (2) No. 2 German Banking Act).
- It is not allowed to store the giftcards permantly in your account. Even after carrying out the identification of the user we reserve the right to limit further deposits when the account balance is already high. giftcards expire 10 years from the date of issuance.
8 - Use of software / scripts or manipulations on instavouch
The use of automated software or manipulation of the instavouch service in any way, for example, to gain automatic, faster shopping or other benefits on instavouch.com is strictly prohibited and may result in an immediate suspension of the account.
9 - Registration, deletion and blocking of an account on instavouch
- The customer assures and warrants that all data provided by him is true and complete.
- The registration with a 'Trash-mail' is not allowed. Should there be a violation, the account will be blocked immediately.
- If the customer wishes to delete his account, he has to send an e-mail via the contact button. All of your data will be deleted. The existing credit balance expires. All this will be confirmed by e-mail.
- Multiple registration, even under different e-mail addresses, is not allowed. In this case, all accounts will be immediately blocked.
- Should the account be blocked because of a violation of the terms of service, there is no claim to payment of the account balance.
10 - Disclaimer
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per section 8 to 10 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
11 - Cancellation policy
Right of revocation of the customer
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. Excluded is the conclusion of the contract, in which you have expressly agreed to the following agreement: 'I expressly agree to the execution of the contract before the expiry of the revocation period. I am aware that my right of revocation expires at the start of execution of the contract.' To exercise your right of revocation, you must provide us your name, address and, if available, telephone number and e-mail address in a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to revoke from the contract. You can use the attached standard cancellation form, but it is not required.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. If a part of the purchase amount has been cleared with the credit balance, it will automatically be credited to your account. It cannot be paid out to any other payment method. The customer must pay the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of the information about the customers rights of revocation
Standard withdrawal form
Our model withdrawal form downloadable in PDF format: Download
In order to open the PDF file offered for download, you need an additional program, such as the Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge on the Internet. The current version of the Adobe Reader can be found here.
(Terms of Service updated April 2019)